Ladies trust your instincts.......Doctors make many mistakes

Wed Dec 11 15:44:08 2002

Well, once again I was misdiagnosed! Last month I had two appointments one to see my gyno and the other was for a sonogram...Months prior to me getting my sonogram i was experiencing pain and just knew something was wrong. Well, on the day i went to see my gyno she had no idea i was getting a sonogram done and so i asked her face to face if she thought i had a cyst and she looked at me with confidence and said no. Well, part of me trust in what she said and at first I was just going to cancel my sonogram appointment...But my gut instincts kept tugging away and so I just went and got it done and over with...Well today I get a letter in the mail and it stated that my left ovary had a cyst on it. Oh yeah and one of the reason my doc. Didn't think I had a cyst was because IM on birth control pills for end treatment.

The reason why IM sharing this with you is because with my experience in dealing with doctors they go on theory and what they want to believe. Not all the time do they do what's best for the patient. So ladies we have to take control because NOBODY knows our bodies better than us and when we feel that something isn't right than we should stick with it till we get the answers we need.

Luv, Miz Honey

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: