Thanks..Yall From All My Family

Thu Dec 12 11:38:27 2002

To Cindy how can i ever thank you enough for all you have done for me and for my family...Christmas is a time for giving...and you have given more than i would have thought possible...you and Bobby Mom and Chris..You all know the true meaning of Christmas...and for that i thank You from the bottom of my heart..i intend to write to each one presonally..who have sent up prayers for us...and those who sent there love..and those that sent all of the above and money too... To Lynn..Thank you so very much ..from the bottom of my heart for contributing to the cause...of getting my grandbabies some Christmas Presents..and On Christmas Day Dear Lynn..you get up and you smile because you will know in your heart that you have helped us in our darkest time...and because you have helped my Grandchildren to wake up and see toys under the tree from Santa. Because without folks like you and Cindy and you and all the others they would not have anything..So Thank You..So very Much.. To everyone else who helped by praying for us and by sending money or toys etc..or anything else you did..

You all have our deepest Thanks.. God Bless You All.. Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: