I'm HAPPY/Sally Grigg

Sun Dec 15 14:37:47 2002

Dear friends, this message is about everything. My husband says to wait but I can't. I still feel NO ADHESIONS. We haven't had any power either, Big Storm, Creek high, ocean furious but not in the yard. I'm taking these few minutes of power to say that Helen Dynda, Lisa Graven (who was the first from America to go to Dr. Daniel Kruchinski), and Beverly Doucett, who has been working tirelessly for years, have written a nice long piece on how to go about having surgery with Dr, Kruchinski in Germany. I just found it yesterday. Don't know when it came. My 95 year old mother-in-law had appropriated it and evidently for quite awhile. It was underlined, etc. Oh, well, she had fun. Anyway, if you have any desire to do what I did, ask for this, its great. Also, take plenty of nightgowns and robes, and a heavy coat and maybe one or two good dresses. I had a few good pieces of jewelry, lost both my black pearls at the airport and my watch, who knows. All my fault. Stupid, really. Anyway, we took too much "stuff". And since you may be "out of it" Don't take stuff you love. You just might leave it in a taxi. Again, I'm weak, anemic after so many surgeries (appendix, peritonitis- Dr. Kruchinski actually advised my local surgeon) and he's been in touch ever since. I feel great. No agony. With ANY luck at all, I'll stay this way. And for people sending me stuff that is "heavy" our phone lines way out here are so old, it takes forever to download, so do me a BIG favor and don't tie me in knots with chain stuff. Sorry, can't handle lots and lots of pictures either. And no they are not going to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on just us. Doesn't matter, I'm happy to be alive. Love, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: