Re: C-Sectiion, continuos pain for 8 years.....

Wed Dec 18 09:39:06 2002

At Tue, 17 Dec 2002, linda garcia wrote: >
>Hi there. Just read your post. Gee this all sounds so familiar. I too have had c-sections. 3 of them. First one was great. Second one, felt every cut, Third one, I was very nervous because of the second one. My incision had opened after the second one. I did get a uterine infection (so they say, I think it was adhesions), during this last one.
>
>It for me did feel like burning and pulling. Sometimes hurts to breath, talk, walk, Hell, just live. I am in the same boat, no insurance. I did find a great nurse through family planning that is helping me, I gave her my lap reports and she understands why I am in so much pain.
>
>Hope this helps,
>
>a new friend
>
>--
>Linda Garcia
>
>lindalaramie@yahoo.com

Thankyou LInda for replying....just wanted to make sure that I wasn't feeling something different..all my friends have no pain after their c-sections.....I don't know how much longer I can take this crap....sorry I just want t ofeel normal again......THey say taking to much tylenol can ruin your liver sssoooooo what else is there to do with no insurance......this pain effects everything even intimacy and holding my little girl...her little feet always seem to hit my scar..... .....please email me and tell me what you do for the pain ...It is so nice to hear that I am not going crazy alone....thanks again!!!!!!!! VERY MUCH!!! >Tiffany : )

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: