Re: C-Sectiion, continuos pain for 8 years.....

Thu Dec 19 18:00:18 2002

At Wed, 18 Dec 2002, Amanda wrote: >
>At Tue, 17 Dec 2002, Tiffany wrote:
>>
>>I have had serious pain for 8 years after my c- section. I got
>>an infection in my incision after my surgery, and for 3 months my
>>incision
>>was packed. 2 1/2 yrs ago by the grace of God I had another baby,
>>emergency c-section due to my uterus tearing.... The recovery was
>>painful but no infection. Lately the pain has gotten even worse, it
>>just constantly burns.
>>If anyone can tell me if this is how adhesions feel or could it be
>>something else. I have no insurance and would really appreciate advice
>>and any info thankyou very much!!!
>
>--
>Hi Tiffany-I have had constant pain since my c-section in '99. I had 1 lap done but it didn't help the pain. I was wondering-I guess you had adhesions during your second pregnancy? Was it painful? I've been ttc for 16 mths, & had 1 mc. My dr is putting me on fertility med, but he also says we can go ahead & do a laparotomy. I'm trying to decide if I should ttc, or get my surgery over with. Oh-my pain feels like sharp pains under my ribs, dull aching or throbbing around my stomache & lower back-painful all the time.
>Thanks for any info!

Hi Amanda......!!!

I did have pain in my 2nd pregnancy, The most pain I had actually though besides my uterus tearing was having another c-section and trying to walk and indure the new pain from having some scar tissue removed for me it was really painful....it definately was alot of pain, my doctor and I cried together because I did not want to move at all...and even having some scar tissue removed,,I have more pain now.....Children are worth all the pain in the world.....have you had your gallbladder removed.....it sure sounds like gallbladder pain,,,if the pain is in your ribs and back.........and gallbladder surgery is very common after having children......write me back!!!!! I hope I didn't scare you.......I should mention my 1st c- section was very unnormal circumstances....That is why I had alot of abnormal scar tissue.......just in cause I scared you about the pain and stuff.....feel free to email me any time : ) >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: