Re: Acute extremity swelling?

Fri Dec 20 05:25:34 2002

hi i do have the same thing i can get up with out holding on to something my right lower side hurts .my hands and legs get swelling .i don't know why this happens could be the meds for the swelling ? but as for the pain i believe the adhesions are back in full im trying to tell my doc this he sayings its healing time my last surgery was 2 months ago .this is not healing this is growing ashesions .he even wants to start taking me off the pain meds slow he said with out them i cant live day to to there are some days i cant move to get out of bed but some days i can clean and do most things .now without the pain med i would be in the ER everyday . well hope all has a great and pain free holiday best wishes to all alaina -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Friday, December 20, 2002 05:37:42 To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Acute extremity swelling? Hello, Does anyone know of or has experienced extremity swelling and joint pin suddenly, when you never had any problems with that before.
--

My right leg started swelling up and aching, just suddenly, my knee hurts
and my pelvis and right hip is so sore.

When I sit for period of time it hurts to get up and walk. When I lay down I
can not lay on my right side.  I was so excited that I finally had a week of
BM's every day and I felt so good, and clean. I was sure after a week of
this that the swelling and pelvic pain would ease up, but to no avail.

My doctors said let deal with one problem at a time! dah!

Dr. Lyn
Los Angeles

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: