Re: A little more venting

Mon Dec 23 10:44:05 2002

Dear Karla

Hi sweetie, I do hear ya. I am so sorry that you are going through all this, on top of YOUR illness. It is not going to help you if you keep pushing yourself, and then end up suffering for 2-3 days afterward. My mom is a slob too. Always has been.

She was injured at work and has had 2 back operations. My three nephews live with her cause my sister just got out of prison. The house is a disaster, it always has been even when I was growing up. I had my mom come and stay with me after her second surgery (with the boys). I lived in a little 2 bedroom trailer at the time, and I also had 2 kids of my own. We moved her hospital bed in my living room. I waited on her and the boys. She has ordered a hospital bed to be delivered to herhome while she was recovering. (we live 96 miles away from her). My husband took some vacation time went to her house, cleaned it and the garage, so there was a place to put the bed. He mad 4 trips to the dump with magazines from 15 years ago, old clothing that she hadn't touched since the 60's. It was awful. She never even thanked him. I did though.

We decided to go see her after she had been home for 2 weeks, guess what, The house was almost worse than whenmy husband went to clean it for her. He said he would never do anything like that again. Sometimes she comes to see me and asks why I sweep mop and vaccuum everyday.

I know how you feel. but hop it gets better.

Take care, and know that all of us love ya

Have a MERY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

LOVE

LINDA

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: