Re: It's me Chrissie Damon - Linda

Tue Dec 24 12:10:57 2002

Hi my new friend Linda! So nice to meet you. Thank you for the wonderful words - how kind of you to post to me not knowing me well. ') Actually it all started with a mole on my left breast. I've always felt a lump while doing my self breast exams and I thought it was just part of the mole. But it wasn't - it was a lump under my mole. When I had the mole removed I also had a biopsy. I had my yearly mamo that I have each year since the age of 20 (Mom and Dad died of cancer at the age of 44 - first my Dad died, then the next year my Mom died - my sister who is a year older than me is in remission from breast cancer-my 3 great aunts died of breast cancer) At my mamo they had me go and have an ultra sound done. Then the biopsy and then the news of C. You know, I do believe that God only gives you what you can handle. I also believe you're an example to others. If I can make one person smile, then I've done my job. I know I have health issues, but I'm not as bad as others out there. I try to stay positive, which I am most of the time. But I do have those "closet breakdowns." I don't like showing emotion in front of others cause I don't want to hurt their hearts. Plus, my step father taught us not to frown, not to cry, and to smile all the time or else. Yep, he was a mean, mean, mean, man. That's another story. I have love, I have friends that love me, a husband that loves me, 3 cats and 2 dogs that REALLY love me even after treat time....teee heeee. Love is how I keep so positive. ") If there is anything I can ever do for you, I'm just an email away. Take care Linda and May your Christmas be Merry and your New Year be filled with great Health and Happiness! ~Chrissie ox's

Chrissie, Hi there, I am so sorry to hear that you have the big C. It is dreadful enough that you have adhesions, and this on top of it. I hope you know that You and your family are in my prayers for a speedy recovery. You know I am amazed by you, you get this diagnosis and you are still upbeat. That is the way to be, a positive attitude will make all the difference.

I hope you don't mind me asking, did you find it or the doctor? Can you tell me how you stay so positive? I have adhesions and IBS and I get down, I would like to be like you and Cindy and be so perky. any advice?

Hang in there and keep in touch I am thinking about you.

Love

--
Linda Garcia

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: