Merry Christmas/Happy New Year

Wed Dec 25 14:04:57 2002

Hello, dear friends, its been many long years that I had adhesions. I found this board and made many friends. I've been neglecting my business (an Inn/ranch) because of the pain. Now, after surgery with Dr. Kruchinski in Germany, I don't feel any adhesion pain. Yes, I had appendicitis, and yes, its been hard. But the agony is gone. I have my life back. If there is any way you can go I think its one of the best things you could do. I know I'm not a doctor, and there may be some people that he can't cure, but having been operated on by famous surgeons all over this country, he is the only one who has really understood why they formed and how to take them out. So, to all of those suffering, there is an answer. I know its expensive, I'm sorry. If I were rich, I'd found a society to give my money to you all but unfortunately, what I need to do now is get back to work on the Inn/ranch. So many people come and go from this board, primarily because life is so hard. I owe this board so much. All the comfort it gave to me when I was in agony is beyond words. So, once again, Merry Christmas and Happy New Years, (P>S> I'll post Dr. Kruchinski's email soon. Love, Sally Grigg

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: