Hi Everyone.

Sun Dec 29 19:49:18 2002

I havent had much to tell lately..but i always read the posts even if i dont respond to anything..and of course i always pray for everyone..and i pray for the special requests faithfully as well. My self..i have been in some pretty powerful pain lately..and while the meds take the edge off of it..it is always nagging at me. My Dr has upped my meds alot..this past month..too. The Doctor really believes that i have some nerves entrapped because right above the pubic bone,,and a little to the left i have some terrilbe pain...and it kind of goes down the inside of my thigh..like a hot shooting pain..and then there are the times..that my leg just goes out from under me..my son suggested that i start using a cane..so i dont fall on my face or something...i hate the idea but he may be right..i may have to do it...ugggh. Anyway..i also wonderedf if any one has heard From Tami Torres...since her last surgery??? Well I hope this finds everyone at least a little comfy... God Bless You all Much Love And Hugs, Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: