Re: Blood in urine

Wed Jan 1 14:45:33 2003

Regarding this problem of blood in the urine, I do not have this problem, but I have a thought. One of my meds, given for chronic pain, is amytriptelene, which has a side effect of urinary retention, as welll as constipation. To counteract the side effect of urinary retention, I take a diuretic. Check the pamplets that come with all your meds to see if urinary retention is a side effect. If so, maybe the full bladder is pulling on something else and causing bleeding. Oh, Lord, how did we all get into such a mess? I went back to the november messages and found information about how to get on disabiity, but I am too exhausted to even begin the process, and mentally, I am not ready to accept that this sitution is permanent. chronic pain is exhausting. Please some one of oxycontin tell me how it effects you, meaning does it take away the pain and make it possible for you to feel "normal" or does it make you sleepy, and just want to go back to bed. My doctor will not give me oxy because she says my pain is not severe enough, and because she is taking into consideration that I want to be able to drive and get a job. Mary Lou

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: