Re: amitriptylene and its side effects

Thu Jan 2 13:02:33 2003

The tylenol 3"s that I was taking, and had been taking on and off for about one year and a half, dull my pain, and make my life more bearable, without them, I seem to be a mess......the percocet, I had tried, but wow, i was totally out of it, and very dizzy, so I was unable to continue with those, demerol does help me also, but I cannot work and function on those, I have to work, i have been off for 3 years, and we cannot any longer afford for me to be off, it's a desperate situation, I work in a bakery/deli, and it has only been 2 weeks, and my body is in constant pain, I also suffer from fibromyalgia, so i feel like i have been hit by a truck.....my doctor wants me to try the amitrypline, and i guess tonight i best begin, i am just terrified to be out to lunch, and get fired from my job already!!!! This is one hell of a shity disease, and i sometimes, don't know how in the hell i am going to carry on for the rest of my life, it's such an abnormal life you know? Thank you again for your helpful insight, and i wish you all the very best with your' pain, and life.........

Cherryl

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: