Re: Adhesions after usng Interceed

Thu Jan 2 20:18:16 2003

Hi Denise, I had endo and a hyst. I was pain free one year, then for two years had strange pains,still working, moving, thriving.....then I was cut down by a small bowel obstruction from adhesions........now in agony with more adhesions from the surgery for the obstruction. So for almost three years I thought my hyst was a success............my point......any endo sufferers who has hyst......can be going along fine then get shut down......so even your cousins who are doing alright now are at somewhat of a risk , it dosent always happen right away. I don;t know how soon after your hyst you suffered, sounds like you never got a break......and I am sorry for your loss with wanting more children...it must be really difficult. I was older 37 with my hyst, done with babies. It an awful surgery to go thru so young. Another point of interest, I was found to have some endo at the time of my laparotomy for obstruction, after the hyst.........go figure.......I was told it would take care of it. I have many times wondered why I believed it would, I like you am no known to do anything the easy way medically............but I was just so desperate for relief........in hindsight no I wouldnt do it again.........so don't be too hard on yourself....we do the best we can with the knowledge and hope that we have at the time. I am hopeful my trip to Germany will bring back hope for others like yourself. We leave on the 14th...........I will be in touch on the board when I get home. Hope you didnt mind me butting in to the conversation.......I could feel some of your same thoughts, Your friend, April

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: