Dr. in Germany: what is the current value of the euro?..

Fri Jan 3 13:58:33 2003

If I can find someone to "fix" me, I would sell everything I own to afford it, but I would like to know about the actual cost. What is the value of a "Euro" in American dollars? I have been unable to work since the adhesions spread to around my entire torso. Before that they were just in the back. If I could get permanent pain relief, I could make $50,000 - $70,000 dollars a year working as a nurse here in California. If I can't get permanent relief from the pain, then the next step is to start taking narcotic pain meds, all of which make me terribly dizzy and nauseated. I know some people have said that they take oxycontin and an anti-nausea med (compazine)? If you know anything about that, please let me know. I do not think I could work and take oxycontin or any other narcotic pain med. I have to be able to think very clearly. Thanks to all of you who have been answering my questions which is helping. I know I have been using the message board a lot the past few days and it does help to hear from others and learn rathan than having someone yelling at me, "WELL WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO ABOUT IT????????" as some of our frustrated spouses or significant others do. I want to also mention that I go swimming or for water exercise three times a week in the Easter Seals heated pool, 92 degrees. There are all kinds of people in pain there and we hurt a lot less when suspended in water with flotation devices. I highly recommend it.

--
mary lou

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: