Re: some insight please

Sat Jan 4 12:27:38 2003

This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

----__JNP_000_49ef.5f0c.60fc Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

hey linda, just wanted to reply to your post here. i had the same exact thing and that is why the dr. did the hyst. almost 7wks ago. also my ovaries were wrapped around my bowel. i know alot of people are against hyst. but i just recently found out that if i would not have had one done then i would have eventually hemorraged or all my female organs would have frozen up and stopped working anyway.. i am not suggesting this is what you should have done. but i wanted you to know that is exactly how my periods were and i would clot so bad that it got to where there wasnt even a flow.... and the pain would be excruciating the week before, the week of, and week after. during i went for almost a week, but the cramping was unbearable....dont know if this helped but just wanted to let you know....nicky

On Sat, 4 Jan 2003 10:30:22 -0600 linda garcia <lindalaramie@yahoo.com> writes: Hi all, Hope this find you all well today. I am just wanting to see if anyone goes through this too. My uterus is attached to the omentum, my baldder in turn is attached to the uterus. when I am on my period, I just want to die, the pain is so intense I can't stand it. I also have to take pyridium or uristat because it burns like #$#@. If this happens to anyone else, I would really like to know what you do to get you through, My periods usually last a week., The cramping starts 3 days ahead of time, and continues for 3or4 days after. all this on top of the adhesion pain. Thank you all with love Linda Garcia

writes:</DIV> <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="PADDING-LEFT: 10px; MARGIN-LEFT: 10px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid"> <P>Hi all,</P> <P>Hope this find you all well today.&nbsp; I am just wanting to see if anyone goes through this too.</P> <P>My uterus is attached to the omentum, my baldder in turn is attached to the uterus.&nbsp; when I am on my period, I just want to die, the pain is so intense I can't stand it.&nbsp; I also have to take pyridium or uristat because it burns like #$#@.&nbsp; If this happens to anyone else, I would really like to know what you do to get you through,&nbsp; My periods usually last a week.,&nbsp; The cramping starts 3 days ahead of time, and continues for 3or4 days after.&nbsp; all this on top of the adhesion pain.</P> <P>Thank you all with love</P> <P>Linda Garcia</P> <P><BR> <HR SIZE=1> Internet Access</A> from SBC &amp; Yahoo!</A> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

----__JNP_000_49ef.5f0c.60fc--

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: