Finally there is hope - I am going to Germany

Sun Jan 5 15:43:30 2003

Dear everyone, I have wonderful news to share with you. Today I received an e-mail from Dr. Kruschinski in Frankfort that is very promising. As some of you know, I have been writing numerous times a day to this message board because I am absolutely DESPERATE to get out of this life of pain, pain, and more pain. I am going to deplete our savings to pay for it, but as you all know, living like this is no life at all. I am going to go as soon as I can get everything organized. I am going by myself unless my trip happens to coincide with others already going. scheduled. Secondly, I went for a job interview today at a place that gives cram courses for persons studying for certain nursing tests. They are rapidly expanding and need more instructors to teach material already made into power point presentations. They said they were very interested in me and invited me to come back there tomorrow for a couple hours (two if I can bear sitting in the classroom)to observe how they do it. SOOOOOOO, if Dr. K in Germany can get me out of pain, after I heal, I hope to be working for the cram course place. Then my two humogous life problems would be solved #1 chronic pain, and #2 unemployed and not able to work because of problem #1. I am scared as well as excited, mostly scared. Mary Lou

--
mary lou

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: