Hi, Can't seem to pee woth a darn

Mon Jan 6 05:05:47 2003

Hi all, first off I have a call into my pcp. I am having the worst time etting more than a trickle...the urine is there though. I can have the trickle on and off for about 15 min. a session. Not like uti, no temp...drinking tons. Strong urge. Moderate pain. 4 days back I started to deal with a partial blockage of feces (ya this is gonna be a gross letter). Forced water, took bran, ate little. Finally took alaxitive and the next day I let loose big time and though it was done...next am still felt full so had an enema. I would have guessed more would have come out but not really. All this time it became harder to pee. Pain getting worse..taking the vicodin for breaktrhu. Just started duragesic patch 2 weeks ago. I have to push hard to get the flow going and it only comes out when I exhale with pushing...no blood. I did say before to my doc I had notice pain midway down my back recently that radiated to either side (about kidney levelL This does not seem right. Is it the patch..side effect of urinary retention? Help. Love awn

--
I'm no doctor, just a fellow sufferer like you but I hope you consider me a new friend.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: