Re: Please keep me in your prayers I am having surgery again

Mon Jan 6 20:17:33 2003

Hi Brenda, I am so sorry you are in pain. My daughter had surgery last Sept. and the doctor removed adhesions from the utheras of both kidneys--I know I am probably misspelling that--please forgive me. Anyway, she had been having pain upon urination for months and constantly having bladder infections. To date those problems have ceased--and we are very thankful. She was loaded with adhesions and endo. Where are you located? Do you have confidence in your doctor? Have you checked the archives for information on your problem? Yes, I will pray for you. Please keep us informed and email me personally anytime you need to vent. I pray you have better days ahead. My e is stew@cowtown net Karen -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Monday, January 06, 2003 08:57:16 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Please keep me in your prayers I am having surgery again The pain is no longer responding to pain medications and I am having a hard time peeing. I posted a message a couple of days ago to see if anyone else is having same problems as me but got no repsonse. My doctor wants to have a different CT done in the morning and then go by his office to pick up admitting forms to go back in the hospital. He thinks the adhesions have attached themselves to parts of my kidneys, He said that the only solution was to open me up and clean them out and make sure my kidneys have not been damaged. Please keep me in your prayers, this is my 6th one in less than 4 years. Thanks Brenda
--

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: