please help.......

Tue Jan 7 11:20:11 2003

I am back again......I am still having tremendous pain in my lower pelvic region actually right over my c- section scar. My scar has aleays been extremely tender, since my 1st c-section which got infected and was packed for 3 months...I have had a 2nd child had emergency c-section due to uterus tearing..this was 2 1/2 yrs ago...MY pain is extreme....I have had pap smear which was very painful, all was said was came back normal must be adhesions. info I look up could possibly be adhesions, the pain is constant burning hurts to walk, Could this be leading to possible endometriosis? I have more pain in my scar when having bowel movements.....I'm afraid to eat....I have been to er twice and both times thought it was my appendix which came back okay but now my left side is very painful...I have no insurance and owe a bundle in er care....just hoping someone knows what I am talking about to help me explain to my doctor exactly what is going on I always seem to get info screwed up and nothing foound out? I get very nervous with drs. Sorry this is so long....Any info will be greatly appreciated...and if any one knows how adhesions spread or do they or why is my pain getting worse...please help ....thankyou very much Tiffany tldunbar25@aol.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: