Re: Thanks all for responses, went to ER

Tue Jan 7 20:54:57 2003

Dawn, So glad you went and got help. Also very glad that you are getting the snow instead of us. Living here....north of the "frozen tundra" we have had virtually no snow yet. I think we had an inch Sunday...but that has been it. Word from my six year old granddaughter is that we are supposed to get five inches on Wednesday. I think one of her classmates keeps tracking of the weather....in hopes that school will be cancelled....or something. Karla

Dawn <dawn@naisp.net> wrote:Thank you all for Sharing you experience.So many good folks here. I did go to ER yesterday as nighttime call to PCP and Am call to uero/gyn went unanswered. After voiding what i could,they still cathed 500cc plus.( by nurse Rachet). It never really bothered me to be cathed before but OUCH! ER doc said no infection. Did I want to go home with cath....yum,no. I felt so much better as soon as they started.He had me take off patch as he could not think of anything else that would cause this. I asked if adhesions could, he said Nah. I went to uero/gyn last spring where they said I did have nerve damage can't really tell when I'm full and go at regular intervals) and a mild voiding disorder. I am going to get hold of him today somehow and ask his advice as well. My PCP did not think this was alot of urine to retain...they sure did in ER.Boy I sure did too. He said there are meds to help stimulate contractions but lets try to get it going naturally. He does not think it is the patch either and to;d me I could put it back on today but I will talk to euro gyn first. Dear Jo, it's been water i've been chugging. My challenge was after drinking two big glasses of h2o if two big glasses of coffee didn't get things moving the off I go. I have not pooped since the big bang either, oh god, will this ever end??? And I wish the heck it would stop snowing around here for a day or two as well Love you all, Dawn

--
I'm no doctor, just a fellow sufferer like you but I hope you consider me a new friend.

Karla

**Soaring with my angel**

http://www.geocities.com/karlasfamily2001 http://www.geocities.com/princessd82000/BraydensHaven

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: