Re: Prayers For Cindy Please.

Wed Jan 8 04:54:18 2003

Tish, Please give Cindy all my love and prayers. Let her know that I am praying for relief for her pain real soon. Hopefully she will be home soon and back to the board as quick as possible. But, she needs to take care of herself and not worry about us. I do know about the malnourishment though. My blood tests have shown that I am malnourished since 1993. But, looking at me you wouldn't know it. I have been quite overweight since giving birth to my daughter in 1978. People laugh when I say that I am malnourished. I even had a doctor do it to me...until he checked the lab results himself. But, over the last five years the make-up of my body has changed quite dramatically. While I haven't lost a whole heck of a lot of weight...about 30 pounds...it is extremely noticeable to family and friends. I have lost about four sizes on my top, my legs have gotten quite thin...particularly the calves and my chest size has decreased substantially. Yet, I have noticed lately that my pants, which I buy two sizes bigger, have been tight. My hernia has grown so big that I am going to have to go out and buy bigger pants. I look down at my body and my hernia sticks out at least six inches further than my chest. I think that if I do have surgery they are going to have to do a tummy tuck along with it. At the same time though, as part of the malnutrition, my muscles are basically eating themselves. Given that I am overweight though, the doctors have not done anything. Once again, give Cindy my love and tell her to take care of herself. Karla Tish <CookieTish@aol.com> wrote:Hi Yall I Hope this finds you all well...and as comfy as can be. I got word a while ago that Our Cindy.S. has been admitted to the hospital..She is being fed through the veins...i know she hasnt been able to eat much in a while..they said she is malnourished and in tons of pain...but they have managed to get her to a comfy zone...now..Im going to try and call her tomorrow ..i will keep everyone updated as info becomes available to me..ok... Lets all keep dear Cindy in our thoughts and prayers ok.. Lots of Love... Tish

Karla

**Soaring with my angel**

http://www.geocities.com/karlasfamily2001 http://www.geocities.com/princessd82000/BraydensHaven

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: