Re: Going to Germany on Jan 28 (MARY LOU)

Wed Jan 8 15:50:06 2003

Mary Lou, I am sure that Lisa has answered all of your questions but if you have any you can sure e-mail me at mkmurray@cyberport.com. I am sorry that I haven't been here to volunteer any info. as I said before I am still recovering from my surgery and I have three very active teen-agers at home that are keeping busy right now too. Christmas hit when I got home also so I had that to contend with too. You will find Seligenstadt a very nice place. Kelly M. -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Wednesday, January 08, 2003 03:55:08 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Going to Germany on Jan 28 Hello folks, Well, it is definite, I am going to Germany Jan 28 and have my surgery Jan 31. post-op I will be alone in the apt which is next to the hospital for about 11 days, and plan to read, watch TV, sleep, pray that adhesions don;t reform, and listen to books on tape. If I have access to e-mail there, I will write to the message board. I have high hopes that this adventure will eliminate my pain and restore me to a normal life. Mary Lou
--

--
mary lou

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: