Hope

Wed Jan 8 19:42:32 2003

Dear all, Well, Dr. Moore certainly got a lot of responses. I hope he writes back, as he has an interest in this field, who knows, maybe he will get trained using Dr. K's tachnique. T0 share some experience of my own. >From 1966 to 1986 I worked as a staff nurse on surgical floors in
several states. Often we had pts whose diagnosis was "exploratory laparotomy" then when they came back from surgery, their operative note said "lysis of adhesions". I remember many times hearing and even believing what I heard from physicians who said "oh there was nothing wrong with him or her, it was just adhesions.". As we all have experienced just adhesions" can steal your physical and mental health, bring a screeching halt to your sexual relationship and bring you to such depression that you pray to die rather than face another day of hideous pain. I do not know if I can be helped in Germany, but I have to try. I have lived in this new city,San Jose, CA since the end of Sept, and today was the first day I felt good enough to go find a shopping mall, and what gave me that energy was the hope that I am feeling because now I have a chance. My dream is that I will be restored to health and that eventually all of us will be. I absolutely dread the 11 hour plane trip to get there, (and the same back), but I will make it. Mary Lou

--
mary lou

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: