Fwd: Dr. Moore

Thu Jan 9 20:41:29 2003

This is the THIRD time I am attempting to send the following letter. I don't know why it isn't posting. Other responses that I have sent are posting...but not this one. Somehow, I will get it posted. Karla K Nygren <ifirgit@yahoo.com> wrote:Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 18:35:50 -0800 (PST) From: K Nygren Subject: Fwd: Dr. Moore To: adhesions@adhesions.org

I sent this letter out last night...after I first read Dr. Moore's email. For some reason it never posted to the board. I apologize to Dr. Moore for asking why he had never addressed my letter....how could he???? This is the letter that should have come before the one I just sent. I didn't realize that this one never posted until I went to the site. My apologies. Karla K Nygren <ifirgit@yahoo.com> wrote: Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 17:44:20 -0800 (PST) From: K Nygren Subject: Dr. Moore To: adhesions@adhesions.org

SprayGel is a very new product that is now being used in Europe and Australia. It has shown some very promising results which you should be aware of. You are right in your knowledge of adhesions and if you read my story on the adhesion quilt you will see that my advise to anyone that comes to this website is NO MORE SURGERY....unless it is an extreme emergency. I always advise people to research this entire site and educate themselves about this condition. I have always advised people against products like Intergel and some of the others, but when I saw all of the research along with the results that SprayGel had behind it I became very excited. I am probably the biggest proponent for this product, even though I knew I could never benefit from it myself. Every person that I know of has gone to Germany, had laprascopic surgery to remove adhesions and had SprayGel applied. On all of the second-look laprascopies there was little to no reformation of adhesions. The only reformation was in areas where SprayGel had not been used. I am glad that you are skeptical of products that represent themselves as save-alls, cure-alls. I am the same way, but the results are there. Recently I have learned that I really must have another surgery....much to my chagrin. Suddenly it occurred to me that since this surgery would be performed one way or another and since the condition that is bringing me closer to death is caused by adhesions causing obstructions of my kidneys, perhaps I could get the benefit of SprayGel through applying for its compassionate use. SprayGel is my only hope. It doesn't matter if I have another hernia reform...I can and have lived with that...but I cannot continue to live with these blockages. I have no second thoughts of using this product. If it does not work than I will be the first person out there who will warn people...but I have seen NO evidence that says anything other than SUCCESS when it comes to this product. Karla

Karla

**Soaring with my angel**

http://www.geocities.com/karlasfamily2001 http://www.geocities.com/princessd82000/BraydensHaven

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: