Re: Ladies I Need Some Help- what c an we do to prevent adhesions post-op?

Sun Jan 12 22:41:54 2003

Mary Lou, Thank you for replying. I had no idea that stress could be a major factor in adhesion growth, but now that you mention it 2002 was about the most stressful I have ever had. We had a large family feud that almost split the family down the middle, my legally blind grandmother-87 who lives with us and I am responsible for broke her leg, our finances are strained, I keep getting worse with pain, my son was failing in school, and my Mom came from Florida for a 6 week visit (we have a strained relationship due to her constant excessive drinking, and she is always broke), plus my other grandmother was diagnosed with mouth cancer, and my baby brother with testicular cancer -- well if stress is a factor I think I know why my pain is so much worse! I really do think you might be on to something. I will try to look for some articles on stress and see what I can find. I know everyone is different, and just because this is your experience doesn't mean it will happen to me, but it is worth a look. Thank You for listening and I wish you all the best of luck on your upcoming trip to Germany. I too have had Germany on my mind, as well as DR. R in NY/Penn. I am looking foreword to hearing all about your success when you get home. Jackie H LI NY

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: