Re: IBS HAS GOTTEN SEVERE!!NEED HELP!!!

Tue Jan 14 11:51:12 2003

This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

----__JNP_000_2982.113e.710e Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

thank you linda, i have tried the bentyl, it did not help and as for the immodium i can not take anything over the counter right now until i can get the diarrehia under control. the dr. said something about over the counter stuff can cause sudden impactation and i truely dont need that.. but if you have any other ideas let me know.....hugs nicky

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003 11:33:59 -0600 linda garcia <lindalaramie@yahoo.com> writes: Nicky, hi there sweetie, sorry to hear of all the problems, it seems that when it rains it pores. I have IBS too. I take bentyl only 20mgs, but it helps me. I was wondering if you asked your doc about taking double doses of immodium would help at least until next week. Not sure if it will work, but it is worth a shot. Hang in there, Love, Linda

writes:</DIV> <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="PADDING-LEFT: 10px; MARGIN-LEFT: 10px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid"> <P><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b8b8b8">Nicky,</FONT></P> <P><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b8b8b8">hi there sweetie, sorry to hear of all the problems, it seems that when it rains it pores.&nbsp; I have IBS too.&nbsp; I take bentyl only 20mgs, but it helps me.&nbsp; I was wondering if you asked your doc about taking double doses of immodium would help at least until next week.&nbsp; Not sure if it will work, but it is worth a shot.</FONT></P> <P><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b8b8b8">Hang in there,</FONT></P> <P><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b8b8b8">Love,</FONT></P> <P><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b8b8b8">Linda</FONT></P> <P><BR> <HR SIZE=1> Internet Access</A> from SBC &amp; Yahoo!</A> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

----__JNP_000_2982.113e.710e--

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: