Re: Letter from Helen for Dr.Moore

Wed Jan 15 09:38:50 2003

Hello again,

I see in your letter to Helen that you state there is dangerous info on this board. Where do you get off? It is crazy, do you know how many of us on this board have no insurance? And can't afford to go to the doctor or ER everytime something unexpected comes up? Most of us have gone years undiagnosed so we wasted all that money for nothing, now that we know what is wrong and we see so many others out there with the same problems, we work together like a family, Have you ever heard of that? It is crazy, doctors charge so much for their info, when we can get the info ourselves on the internet. I am willing to try some of the options that my "sisters" post because I am one of those without insurance. We are a family of 5 , 4 horses, 1 dog and a fish living on one income. Make too much for medicaid. go figure. What would you do if you were in the same boat. How many times has a friend of yours suggested a restaurant or vacation spot and you had to try it? same with this adhesion family, it just has to deal with medical stuff.

It would be nice to keep you around here for insight and advice, but not if you are going to put us down. We are fighting a big war here and have suffered needlessly.

Take this into consideration before you say that we are crazy once again.

Linda Gacia

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: