new victim

Wed Jan 15 14:29:21 2003

What is the RIGHT thing to do if after a hysterectomy your doctor tells you, you have adhesions on a ovarie and says they can fix it if you want? I was there once. Atleast this doctor believes that adhesions cause pain! Do ya just handle the pain you have now or continue with surgerie with hopes that your not like the rest of us on this board? My friend has just gotten back to work. Surgerie was in Nov.she had large fibroids and they had to do a large incision up and down intead of the usual smilley face. Wasn't an easy one. I have invited her to come talk to the experts. Maybe she will soon. Maybe this is a easy fix ? There must be some easy fixes that we don't here about because they don't need us? What do ya all think ? If you could do it all over again, what should we have done to not end up here, still in pain.

Thanks sisters. Haven't gotten to catch up yet. I will investigate this Moore guy causing all this turmoil for ya all !!! feels good to be here again. My husband checks every morning to see if the CURE is posted !!! I may make the trip to Germany someday too.thanks again, Jaynie Jarvis

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: