Re: new victim

Thu Jan 16 15:07:58 2003

At Wed, 15 Jan 2003, linda garcia wrote: >
>Jaynie,
>
>Hi, I haven't met you yet, But it is nice to do so. You asked what we would do different so we wouldn't end up here. I have my response. I got here having my 3 beautiful children. I would never change having them, but I would go back to when I was nineteen and pregnant with my first child. When the OB told me that I had to have a c-section when I was 6 months pregnant, I would have went and got a second opinion. He never even gave me a chance to go through labor. So I have never even had more than a braxton -hicks contraction. He took that wonderful opportunity away from me. The magic of giving birth the way our creator meant. Who knows maybe I would have had to have it even with the second opinion. He didn't give me the chance for natural birth so the other OB's wouldn't either.
>
>Take care, What would you do different, mind if I ask how you got here.
>
>A new friend and fellow sufferer
>
>--
>Linda Garcia
>

Oh Linda , you are so nice !!! Breifly, I started in 1998. Just an easy vagina hyst. going to improve my quality of life. So the doc said. Then another lap for pain in 98 then another in 99 mini laperectomy (sp) Then again a lap in Oregon with Dr. Redwine in 2000. Brings us to 2003 and I have pain from adhesions all over my intestines. So I got them from not wanting a baby and you for wanting them. I have no idea what I would do over. I could't live with the pain? But maybe I should have stopped at the 1st surgery because I am worse off now. Do not want my friend to end up like me. Found out she only has pain during ovulation. The doc wants to wait a year to see if her pain will go away. I ageed with that. When I came here I wasn't like many with intestinal adhesions or a bag. After 4 surgeries I am loaded with intestinal adhesions. I hear because there is nothing else for them to attach to. Right now she only has them on her ovarie. If she has a surgery to remove it, what will she have? more Adhesions? betcha ! I am so glad you have your babies. They can sure cheer up people. Usually doing something cute !! My baby is 21. Today I am so homesick. I left her in WA and I am in CA. Sure nice to talk to someone. Thanks Linda I use to come here everyday but my butt prevents me from being on line. No one knows where this butt pain comes from but we do !!! ADHESIONS !!! LOVE jj

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: