Deep Vein Thrombosis a result of ARD????

Sun Jan 19 14:34:51 2003

Hi All hoping everyone is at least comfy today..as for me im rather miserable ..besides the pain..of ARD...now i have the pain of a Blood Clot or Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) which to tell ya the truth is truly pretty painful..feels like a knife in my groin and in my leg too... Anyway when i asked the Dr if she thought the clot could be ARD related she said yeah probably so..no clinical answer..just a fairly vague posibility..so here i am wondering if its true..if it could possibly be related..i guess..it could be because im not as active as i was..or it could be all the meds..including HRT...the highest available patch..0.1 Climara...or it could be heredity ..or by golly it could just be one of those things that happened.. But i am wondering what any one else thinks about about it or knows about it.. Im not sure what has been happening here on the board..but it seems there has been some conflict once again huh..ohh well lets just keep helping each other and caring for each other all we can ok.. Hugs and Love Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: