Contacting Dr. Kruschinski/Sally

Mon Jan 20 13:30:11 2003

Dear friends, you can begin by viewing Dr. Kruschinski's web site at http://www.EndoGyn.com or by emailing Lisa Graven at Lilylover5555@aol.com or emailing me, Sally Grigg at LostCst@mcn.org or Kelly Murray. We are the first three American patients and hopefully, three successes. Kelly just left her email address on the IAS board and all of us are happy to respond to any questions you may have.

Lisa has a written sheet of info about practical and travel details also. But none of us can give you a 100% guarantee. I've received emails that seem to want that. Sorry, nobody can do that. We can only be here to help you, but we're not doctors. However, since I had appendicitis (apparently my appendix burst on the way home on the plane- unbeknowst to me) I realize I'm at high risk for more adhesions. Ssome people keep reminding me of this, but my answer is - if I get adhesions again I'll go back to Dr. Kruschinski immediately. Yes, I'm terrified of getting adhesions again, never thought I'd be afraid, this from someone who hiked/canoed in head hunter territory in South America, but I was young then and thought I was invulnerable. Now even the simplest things make me happy. After years of pain and being too often in bed, standing upright without pain and watching the sunset makes me realize that I have all I need or want. Cherish the small happy things if you can. Sorry to preach. I'm just so happy to be out of agony. With kindest regards, Sally Grigg

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: