A time to give thanks...and to say thanks o:)

Wed Jan 22 07:45:49 2003

Well, it was with great gratitude and relief that I read the email from Dr. Wiseman last evening! I have been giving thanks ever since. I believe Karla (and her story) saved me from travelling a more painful road than the one I am currently on. I must admit I was concerned that she might not make it...so... YEAH KARLA!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!

Karla's crisis has made me realize just how much this forum and the people here have helped and supported me over the last couple of years. It is an appropriate time to say thanks.

To Dr. David Wiseman and those who help him administer on the forum, please know I appreciate what you do - without this forum I would probably still be entering "pelvic adhesions" into search engines, hoping each day that something new would be there. To Jo and those at the Bombo site, I take my hat off to you for being able to stay so focussed on helping others while fightng with the complications of having adhesions yourselves.

To all of the people who have given me information and advice, cheered me up when I was down, taught me ways to cope with the pain without access to meds, and showed me genuine kindness when I was scared and felt so isolated, to you I owe such gratitude...I honestly don't think you know how much you have helped me! To those of you who have become my friends; I know I'm not good at keeping up with replies or chatting, but please know there is a cherished place in my heart for each of you.

Before I came to this forum, I was in such despair - in search of that elusive surgery that was going to fix all my problems, dealing with a gyn who honestly didn't seem to care, and unable to deal with the pain. Now, thanks to all of you, I do deal with it (some days better than others LOL), and I have a better understanding of the view from my gyn's perspective. It's not an ideal situation, but it is better.

To all those who suffer from adhesion related problems, please know I have the greatest respect for you, and how you deal with the daily issues involved with ARD. Please never loose hope...

And of course, as always, I wish you all pain free moments, hours and days. Clare

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: