Re: NEED YOUR HELP!! MY RIGHT SIDE IS HURTING REALLY BAD AND WONT STOP!!!!

Thu Jan 23 17:56:25 2003

It's been almost 3 yrs. since I had my gallbladder removed. I've been in constant pain for 3 yrs. now. On 7/29/02 I had another surgery, this proved I have been suffering from adhesions. The surgeon used Seprafilm in 4 different places after he dissected my adhesions. My pancreas, colon, duodenum, omentum, intestines were attache to my liver with adhesions. I went to over a dozen Drs. looking for help & had thousands of $ worth of tests but they all came back NORMAL. At time I felt like I was losing my mind & the Drs. even suggested it was all in my head. Adhesions are very painful & they won't show up in any tests. If you want to talk to me feel free to email me. Also, my story is on the Quilt, althought I have not updated it in several months. Take Care, Rita Amanda <amandabcr@aol.com> wrote:At Thu, 23 Jan 2003, nichole rachal wrote: >
>HELLO EVERYONE, I NEED YOUR HELP TONITE.. MOST OF YOU THAT
>KNOW MY STORY. KNOW I HAD A LAPRO. IN OCT 2002, AND NOV 2002
>HAD A HYSTERECTOMY. AND NOW I HAVE BEEN BATTLING BOWEL
>PROBLEMS WITH SEVERE DIARREHIA.. FOR THE PAST TWO DAYS I
>THOUGHT I HAD IT UNDER CONTROL.. NO DIARREHIA..BUT NOW THAT
>IT HAS STOPPED I AM HAVING VERY BAD PAIN IN MY RIGHT
>SIDE.. I DONT HAVE A GALLBLADDER OR APPENDEX. USUALLY
>WHEN MY COLON ACTS UP IT IS MORE TO THE FAR RIGHT UNDER MY
>RIB CAGE..
>
>WELL THIS PAIN IS IN THE SAME SPOT MY GALLBLADDER WAS TAKEN
>OUT ER STYLE 3YRS AGO..
>
>CAN ANYONE AND I MEAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT IT COULD BE..I
>HATE CALLING MY DR. AGAIN.. HE HAS DONE SO MUCH FOR ME
>ALREADY AND I FEEL LIKE SUCH A WHINY BABY..
>
>THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT.. THIS IS MORE THAN
>ANYONE COULD ASK FOR.. LOTS OF HUGS AND PRAYERS NICKY
>
>--
>REAL FRIENDS STAY FRIENDS FOREVER......

Nicky, I have had a pain in my right side for 3 yrs since a c-sec. Is it under your ribs, right under your breast? Does it feel like sharp stabbing or even like an electric shock? That is what mine feels like. I have adhesion pain lower abdomen also, & have had a lot of tests to find out what the pain in my right side is. I just had my gall bladder checked for the 2nd time just this morning & of course it's still fine. None of the dr's I've talked to (about 5) think it's adhesions-BUT I've posted on the board asking about it & have had a couple responses from women who have this pain in the same place-or on the left side that IS caused by adhesions. So I think it very well could be-but I'm no dr! Hang in there & email me if you would like. Amanda

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: