FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!

Sat Jan 25 01:28:47 2003

Well I had my hopes up and again I am let down. I have had my name on the pain management clinic for the past 2yrs. They finally called me roughly a month ago and gave me an appointment for January 29. I was so excited that there was going to be some positive help with me getting in to the pain management clinic. Today as I laid in my bed where I have been for the past 4 days I got a call from the clinic they regret that they must cancelled my appointment for the 29, and said that they will give me a call in March and hopefully I will have an appointment some time in April. I just feel so upset about all this I was hoping for there help and to find I have to wait. I am just so tired of hearing sorry there is nothing we can do or well you just have to learn to deal with the pain or even better your not really in pain it is just in your head. God no wonder we want to give up. To tell you the truth I don't know what to do. I am sorry and I bet there is alot more then this petty thing that I should be complaining about but I am at the end of my rope I just want to give up.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: