Re: Patti Grey Wolf :-)

Sun Jan 26 08:30:28 2003

I too am now living on Diabetic ensure jello broth ect & still having chronic partial small bowel obsrtuctions. I too have searched-prayed & meditated on this & for me this is the only way to go. I nearly lost my job over this & I work for a large health care system. Go figure. Well the surgery is scheduled for 2/14. Everyone has been reminding me that it is Valentine's day & I say what a better gift than the gift of love to myself. I have to tell you all I am very nervous, but not as bad as my last surgery in which I nearly died x2 due to the severity of the obstructions. Woke up on the cardiac floor being monitered. So you see I am in much better shape this time & with my new found IAS family I know the prayers will pull me through & I am optomistic this will help me as I have been suffering since 1966 for this dreaded disease. Even before there was a name for it.

Love-hugs-prayers & pain free moments to all of my extended family.

Please say a prayer for me on 2/14/03 I will be going into surgery @ 10am Thanks so much all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Patti Grey Wolf

PS & a special THANK YOU to DR Wiseman as DR Gerhart was found by the IAS website.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: