Operations/Dr. Kruschinski/Germany

Mon Jan 27 14:39:13 2003

Hi everybody, well I can't tell some one elses story, but the three recent patients from Germany should be home by Thursday. They'll probably be exhausted from the trip. Evidently Mic's husband is fine, but they are having some trouble accessing this site with their equipment. He was operated on earlier. I, however, am going through mental circles - is my abdominal pain muscles healing as you would expect from peritonitis/appendicitis or did my appendix bursting, days of delay before my laporotomy, then a month in the local hospital etc.cause more adhesions?

Did those nasty adhesions come back? I'm not sure because the pain is related to walking, working, physcial exercise. I finally feel like I'm regaining some strength and definitely leg muscles. So I could be hurting from natural processes or I could have more adhesions. If I don't have adhesions it would be a miracle, I had a long, full open cut and a really infected abdomen because my appendix bursting was nothing compared to the pain I had with adhesions, so it took me a long time to go to the local hospital. And when I finally got there I refused an operation. The poor woman surgeon (a nice lady) but not skilled in adhesion surgery finally called Dr. Kruschinski and he said yes, open her up. She'll die without treatment. I didn't want to ruin my adhesion surgery. LOL Not too bright - looking back on the whole thing.

It looks like I will be going back to Germany, better get back to work. LOL Love you all, and hope you all can get well. Sally Grigg

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: