Karla, Ensure and Thrush

Mon Jan 27 20:55:29 2003

Well it sure is nice to see the power of prayer work. Take no insult dear Karla but you officially fall into the tough ol bird catagorey! Jimminy you gave us all a scare as we selfishly need you to guide us. Ensure tip...chuck the wreched stuff into a blender with some crushed ice, whirl it around...pour into tall glass with a straw and a little umbrella. You can put the cherry on for show but...Chefs motto, if it looks good, it tastes better. Go one and have a good reverie about actually being at a swanky cocktail party or some such thing. It'll be gone before you know it. I have often tought about this you know, if I ever get better I think I could make a would of difference to those nasty suppliments..and the same goes for contrast dyes too! Now I know this sounds crazy but my dad was real sick and used to get thrush all the time...to his horror the only thing that helped him was some kinda vaginal supository. I'll try to find out the name...heck the docs told him to do it cuz it sure wasn't his idea. Oh god bless you. You are back making a difference already. God grants miracles when they are needed. Rest up dear Karla and welcome home. Much Love, Dawn

--
I'm no doctor, just a fellow sufferer like you but I hope you consider me a new friend.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: