Re: I SURVIVED THE NOVA SURE PROCEDURE...

Tue Jan 28 11:25:48 2003

Hi Lisa,

I'm feeling loads better now that I'm healing from the Nova Sure. It was a difficult procedure....I hurt so bad for two days...couldn't breath, walk, eat....get up or down...for two days. I was told that most women don't experience pain like that from it, but since my periods were always like that ....the doctors and nurses thought that it made sense that the reaction that my body had to the Nova Sure would be the same. I'm glad that it's over now.

How's your pain? Feeling any better. Keep me posted and thanks for the note.

Love and hugs, Tonya

> ----- Original Message -----
From: TerraLCM@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 11:03 PM Subject: Re: I SURVIVED THE NOVA SURE PROCEDURE...

Thanks, Tonya, The Docs and I are sure it's adhesions. what do you expect after so mant surgeries. TEN!!But the pain is more tolerable at this point. I just keep going. It's actually subsided to a nagging twinge stab, or pull several times a day. I'll settle for that. Trying the abdominal massage thing to loosen the adhesions. Overall, I'm feeling pretty good now. Let me know how you're doing. Take care, Lisa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: