Re: DYNATRON STS ...HAS ANYONE TRIED THIS METHOD of PAIN TREATMENT?

Thu Jan 30 09:22:39 2003

At Mon, 11 Nov 2002, linda garcia wrote: >
>Hi Helen,
>
>My mom has had 2 major back surgeries. So she is in pain constantly as she needs another surgery done. I thank God that she has no adhesions that we know of. But after her second surgery, her doc sent her home with a machine similar to the one in the article. It delivers electrical like pulses to the place you apply the tape things. she didn't get much relief. I tried it at where her doc had it set, and It actually hurt.
>
>Maybe someone else has more encouraging news,
>
>Your friend
>
>--
>Linda Garcia
>

Hi Linda,

I'm new to this board today however, I felt I had to let you know about my mothers experience with the STS Dynatron machine. She has been suffering with RSD (reflex sympathy dystraphy) for approximately 3 years. A local physical therapist/ocupational therapist told me about a man she had been working with, and the success he had using the STS machine. My mother has taken many pain medications to help control the constant pain. She has not opened her hand in 3 years and has not slept through the night because of the pain.

Her first treatment on the STS machine was the middle of December. By the third visit she was sleeping through the night. On December 23rd she woke up in the middle of the night and could open her hand almost all the way. On Monday of this week she purchased the home machine. Now she may take one pain pill at night but rarely durning the day. She told me "you could never put a price tag on this machine.......it gave me my life back" Please go to a website and read about this machine. It should never go home with a person before it has been done in a therapy/doctors office for at least 20 visits.

Best of luck to you and your mother.

--
Deb

--
Deb

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: