Re: Oxycontin

Thu Jan 30 21:12:10 2003

Angie,

He he he, I hate to admit it, but I just talk and talk. I was hoping that it was because I wasn't in so much pain as before, but I think you're right....it's the medicine. I have a really hard time sleeping too, but I started taking Benedryl at night before bed and now I sleep pretty good. My pain doc said that I could. Thanks for giving me a good laugh too. At least I'm not the only one that's been talking my family's ears off. Have a pain free night. Good talking to you....oh, no....I'm doing it again....tee hee.

Tonya

> ----- Original Message -----
From: SammyD832@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 8:46 PM Subject: Re: Oxycontin

Tonya, I read your e-mail & just had to laugh...my mother & em, said since I went to pain management Instead of crying all the time & being real miserable. I talk their ears off,........lol.....Thats about the only side affects I get,...plus I have a hard time sleeping so they gave me something to help me sleep........................Just thought I'd share your not the only jabber jaws.....lol.......... God Bless, Angie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: