Doctor visit

Sat Feb 1 04:38:52 2003

Hey everyone,

I had a doozie of a doctor visit today. I saw a new gyn here in Houston after being ping ponged back and forth between several doctors. He sat and took my history and then told me, "Well, adhesions don't cause pain." I told him that "I wanted to slap anyone who thought that, no disrespect to him, but people who say that adhesions don't cause pain don't know what they are talking about. I know they cause pain because I've been living it. And people who think that need to walk in my shoes for a while." I don't think he knew what to say, or maybe I caught him off guard. The diagnoses that 4 other doctors gave me were according to him wrong. He did an ultrasound and said that my ovary, the one that grew back after my total abdominal hysterectomy, is functioning very well. He did find something next to the ovary, which he couldn't tell if it was on the ovary or beside it. He said it could be one of four things: suedo cyst (pockets of fluid that resemble cysts on the ultrasound but when they go inside to get them out, they disappear or pop), a hemorrhagic cyst, endometriosis, or cancer. They are running some bllod tests and are going to do another ultrasound at Texas Women's Hospital in a couple of weeks. He also gave me the names of 2 surgeon's that are very skilled when working with adhesions. So hopefully all will work out. If it is not too much trouble, please say a little prayer for me. I could handle alot of things but when I hear the words cancer, I get freaked out. I would appreciate it.

I am finally falling asleep so I best get off here. I will talk to ya'll soon.

Big BIg BIG HUGS! Jenny

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: