Re: ALL MEMBERS; PLEASE WELCOME IN MANDY IN N. IRLAND

Sat Feb 1 09:57:50 2003

Hi, Cyndy, You say in your post to Mandy that" CURRENTLY THE ONLY THING THAT IS WORKING IS THE DOCTORS IN GERMANY, USING THE SPRAY GEL, WHICH IS NOT AVAILABLE HERE YET.." That may be the case for people who live in the States, It is not the case for the rest of Europe. SprayGel is available in N Ireland as well as Adept which is also having good results.

In Friendship Kath Findlay The UK Adhesion Society http://www.adhesions.org.uk Kath.Findlay@adhesions.org.uk   Please feel free to roam the UKAS website, research all about Adhesions, causes, treatment and prevention. United we stand Knowledge is power ARD is our fight Surrender never

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of cindy shruhan Sent: 01 February 2003 15:22 To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: ALL MEMBERS; PLEASE WELCOME IN MANDY IN N. IRLAND

GOOD MORNING SWEETIE, I JUST READ YOUR POSTING, AND KNOW THAT THIS IAS WEBSITE WILL HELP YOU IN ANYWAY WE CAN, THIS IS MY SECOND FAMILY, AND A SUFFER OF ADHESIONS FOR ALMOST 20YRS, WE ALL KNOW YOUR PAIN, AND WERE SO HAPPY YOUR HERE TO SHARE IT WITH US..IF YOU CAN PLEASE POST YOUR STORY ON OUR QUILT PAGE, AS EACH ONE OF US COUNTS, AND SO DO OUR STORYS..WE HAVE TONS OF WEBSITES, THAT OUR ANGEL HELEN KEEPS PROVIDING FOR US, CURRENTLY THE ONLY THING THAT IS WORKING IS THE DOCTORS IN GERMANY, USING THE SPRAY GEL, WHICH IS NOT AVAILABLE HERE YET..BUT I CAN SEND YOU TONS OF SITES ON ADHESIONS, THERE FORMATIONS, ARD PROBLEMS, PAIN, AND MANAGEMENT, SO MANY SWEETIE, SO KNOW THAT WE ALL CARE, AND AGAIN WELCOME YOU IN WITH OPEN ARMS...MAY GOD BLESS YOU, AND GIVE YOU SOME PAIN FREE MOMENTS, WITH MUCH LOVE, A NEW FRIEND CINDY SHRUHAN...P.S. YOU CAN EMAIL ME PERSONALLY ANYTIME.. cindyandbobby@webtv.net

--
I'M VISUALLY IMPAIRED, I NEED THE CAP'S IN ORDER TO TYPE, NOT TO OFFEND
ANYONE..THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING...

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: