Re: PRAYERS FOR OUR GREY WOLF'S TRIP TO GERMANY

Mon Feb 3 09:56:15 2003

Hi Patti, I am so sorry that you are suffering without meds. I feel like sending you up some, but I know that it's not legal or morally right....but that's what my heart tells me to do. Just know that you are not suffering alone....I am praying for you that you will be painfree after this surgery and that you won't need meds any more. God Bless you as you struggle thru this. Go to the ER if you have to and know that we are all with you in spirit. May God's love shine on you today. Love and prayers and hugs, Tonya

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Pgrywlf@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2003 11:19 AM Subject: Re: PRAYERS FOR OUR GREY WOLF'S TRIP TO GERMANY

I am having surgery here in Scranton Pa on 2/14. Both DR Gerhart & Dr Reich are the surgeons. Wish me luck as my PCP will not prescribe anymore pain meds due to me having an HOMO. Says per there rules he cannot prescribe anymore. As for the surgeon by law he cannot prescribe until after the surgery. I am in alot of pain & my PCP says to go to the er. I am almost to that point now as I cannot get comfortable at all. I am just lying around in bed & trying everything I can to stop this god awful pain.

Hugs-prayers & pain free moments to all

Patti Grey Wolf

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: