Upper GI

Tue Feb 4 21:03:53 2003

Hi all, Well, it's sure good to read all your posts. I've been kind of "lurking" since I haven't had much time to write. I did want to give an update, though. The x-ray techs thought my belly was so cool because the barium only lit up the left side....(gee, I wonder why all my pain is on the left side?) Anyway, it seems that my adhesions have bound all my small bowel (that's all I have) all together in one great clump on the left. I didn't have the heart to tell the techs that it really wasn't so cool. Anyway, I don't know what's going to happen next and i'm just playing the waiting game. I bet every one on this list is used to that! I have to wait for the results to get back to my regular doctor and get the referral to the surgeon if I really need it....I'm praying not, but I'm still getting really sick if I eat solid foods. Fortunately this time, I don't seem to be obstructed like usual. That means I don't have to go on the IVs. Anyway, my prayers are with each one of you as I read your posts. Thanks for being there, people!!!! Rebecca

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: