Re: PLEASE SAY A PRAYER FOR ME....

Wed Feb 5 23:58:23 2003

Dearest Tonya, Please accept my condolences on the passing of your grandmother. I know how hard it must be for you as I lost an uncle just a few weeks back. Knowing that he was a Christian made his death much easier to bear because I know that he is not in my past, but he is in my future. I have never been married nor have I any children, however if I were to speak to a child about death I would have to be truthful and tell them exactly what The Bible says:" to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord". The Lord breaths the breath of life into each one of us, and when our days on this earth are done, our breath returns to The Lord. Personally I feel that that is a great way to get a child interested in reading The Bible so they can know just where man came from, and man's destination when life on earth is through. To myself and many Christians the word Bible means Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth. "If we take time to bring up a child in the way he should go, when he gets old he will never depart from it. That quotation is found in the book of Proverbs." Please forgive me for not keeping in touch, but I always pray for everyone on this site. I am trying to get ready for a couple of surguries that I have to have, and I have been praying that The Lord will give me strength because I have been in bed for the last week in severe pain and honestly I really don't want to go through more surgury even though I need it. I am not afraid of surgury, I am just in too much pain to have to deal with it right now, but that is something that I will have to deal with. But back to you, I am very sorry that you are going through emotional pain and I will keep you in my prayers. You know, it also says in The Bible that God takes persons from this earth to keep them from the trouble that is to come. Possibly God took your grandmother because if she were to continue living, she might have had to live the rest of her life in more pain than her mind could handle. I really wish that I had all of the answers, but we will know why, when we get to Heaven. In closing, I would like to send you the Priestly Blessing found in The Book of Numbers, Chapter :24 to 26 which says: May The Lord Bless Thee and Keep Thee: The Lord make His Face to Shine upon Thee;and Be Gracious unto Thee;The Lord Lift up His Countenance upon Thee, and Give Thee Peace." May God Bless You Always.................Dave

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: