Winged phantom and Patti Grey Wolf are having surgery...Please let them know how much we care!!

Wed Feb 12 07:12:53 2003

February 12, 2003

I received an email from "winged phantom (aka wr)" yesterday telling me: "I will be going tomorrow at 5:30 am to the hospital for 8 am surgery."

On Friday, February 14, 2003 Patti Grey Wolf, will be having surgery at Scranton, PA--with Dr. Harry Reich and Dr. Clark Gerhart as her surgeons.

Whether you post a prayer of healing on the IAS Message Board - or include winged phantom and Patti Grey Wolf in your private and personal prayers - please include these two women in your prayers.

.. .. .. ..

X> YOU ARE IN OUR PRAYERS

"We gathered together, today, and said a prayer for you. We asked God to be near you and to comfort you, too.

"We’re praying that the surgeon’s hands will be guided from above And the Holy Spirit will wrap you in His arms of love

"So when you are afraid, know that we love you very much And we will continue to pray you will feel God’s healing touch."

Best wishes to both winged phantom and Patti Grey Wolf for this chance to become adhesion-free and pain-free.

Love to both of you,

--
Helen Dynda

.. .. .. ..

The author of the above prayer is Nancian Hall . She is also the author of aother prayer, meant specifically for those undergoing surgery. Nancian's prayers are found at this website:

http://www.reale.org/prayers_for_surgery.htm

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: