Just back from Germany!!!

Wed Feb 19 22:57:25 2003

Hello all, I have missed you. I am thrilled to report I have been the recipient of a miracle. Pain free,adhesion free, no more diapers no more cathing no more cane! I left rather suddenly and took my chance when it presented itself. This is no miracle for Dr. Kruschkinski, it is his job and his passion. The combination of his surgical skill, gassless lap, secondond look and spaygel are THE winning combination and your best chance on earth to get you life back. Remember no doctor would touch me and would never answer my question "What's to become of me?" Terry and Mary Lou have had this miracle as well and I just met Carolin and her husband before I came home. Ah yes I can eat again and with gusto and we shared a lovely lunch together. We all agreed we have never had such tender and more profesional care. We were treated as family. I could go on and on. I offer my services to anyone who needs information or have some fears allayed about taking this option to get your life back. I have my life back and my biggest problem now is what to do with it!! I never hoped for or expected this. I wish this for you all. Much Love, Dawn

--
I'm no doctor, just a fellow sufferer like you but I hope you consider me a new friend.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: