terrible pain and upcoming surgeon appointment

Sun Feb 23 11:36:06 2003

Hello dear friends:

Im writing because i have been having a terrible time with pain in the past two months and I feel like im going crazy. I have an appointment with a surgeon in turnersville next week and while im excited about having a surgery that could possibly ease my pain, I am terrified of being operated on again because of my last surgery which almost killed me and the lack of concern shown by my obgyn. I know i need help because i am on the verge of making another visit to the er but since my last surgery i keep playing this waiting game to go to the doctors because of shear fear which usually ends me up in the er because i waited too long to be treated. Im not quite sure how to get over it. I am petrified that its going to happen again and i want to be here for me children. Im sorry i dont mean to sound so weak but im scared, i hurt so bad and I just dont know how to deal with it. Thank you for listening. I have had a terrible time sleeping these past few weeks because its constantly on my mind.

your troubled friend in south jersey who sends you easy hugs,

susie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: