Re: went to court

Tue Mar 4 19:17:32 2003

Dear Toni.. I feel so bad for you girl..i just recently finished up all the details in a nasty nasty divorce...3 years to the month..from the day he told me that he was leaving because he could not deal with all of the junk that was happening to me medically...this from the man that vowed before God to have and to hold in sickness and in health til death do us part... At first i just thought i would lay down and die..then i got mad..and then i decided to get even...well since he already had a new love in his life..and seemed quite happy..there was only one way to get even..and that was to hurt his wallet..hehe and thats what i did..i went to court and i asked for the highest amount of alimony that i could get...and i was awarded just that..and it added up to more than half of what he made every month..hehehe..plus i asked that he would have to keep me on his medical insurance until the end of the 4 yr period of time that i was awraded the alimony for... So it was like haha i got you back now bud....but nothing could help me feelbetter really...it took months before i ever even felt like a human being again...but i did get better and the pain finally stopped..and i got up and moved on to bigger and better things...and now i can say that even sticking it to my ex the way i did ..didnt really help me feel better cause im not a mean person..but at least he wont be wining and dining his new love for a while cause im getting all his money haha. But you just need to keep your head up girl..it will get better honest it will. And if ya need a shoulder to cry on or an ear to vent to..im always here girl..email me at cookietish@earthlink.net or write me here...ok Your in my prayers and thoughts.. hugs and love Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: