Re: ABDOMINAL ADHESIONS

Thu Mar 6 06:11:08 2003

Karen, Did you send this to the wrong person? My name is Carolyn.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Karen Steward To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 7:28 AM Subject: Re: ABDOMINAL ADHESIONS

Shannon, You didn't give an e mail so we can contact you! karen

-------Original Message-------

From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Thursday, March 06, 2003 01:25:16 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: ABDOMINAL ADHESIONS

IS there anyone in Ok that can help us who suffer if there is a emergency situation? I am new to the board. I am starting my search after 5 surgeries that have made my life impossible to live. I am young. As I see many of you are. Please send me any and all info you have on adhesions. I greatly appreciate it!!!!! GOd bless each of you......shannon from OK.

-- HELP!! I NEED A DOCTOR CLOSE TO HOME OK, TX, KANSAS,MO Is there anyone out there that has any info on GOOD/GREAT surgeons that are doing the REDAN/GERHART/KORELL METHODS???I NEED help ASAP!!! Please contact me and I will gladly call you back. THANKS so much this is my first time to post. ANYTHING ANYONE HAS in the way of advice I am ALL EARS!!!!!! ThANKS Shannon in Stillwater,OKlahoma

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm .

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: